Landlord and Tenant Board

Residential tenancy disputes are dealt with by an Administrative Tribunal called the Landlord and Tenant Board. Disputes between parties are decoded by hearings which are very much like trials, and decisions are made by Adjudicators similar to those made by Judges. AVB Paralegal Services is authorized to act as your legal representatives at the Board.

A Landlord may file an application at the Landlord and Tenant Board for non-payment of rent, late rent payment, damages, illegal acts, breach of quiet enjoyment and/or harassment, and pursue eviction.

A Tenant may file an application about Tenant Rights, Maintenance, for a Rent Reduction, etc.

Whether you are a landlord or a tenant you need an experienced licensed paralegal to be able to properly assess and present the law and facts to the Landlord and Tenant Board. You need an expert on your side.

Call our office to get a free consultation at 416-733-7959.